Quest Life Science - is one of the mid size CRO’s across the World with a total bed capacity of +160 with about 12 LC/MS-MS systems.
Quest Life Science is a premier clinical research organization that serves both the global pharmaceutical and biotech industry with the International standards, in compliance with ICH/GCP/GLP guidelines.
We are headquatered at India and have operations in Kandla, Gujarat as Quest care pvt.ltd.
- From our Chennai and Kandla Site , we are doing BA-BE studies across the globe and phase trials for submission to various International regulatory bodies.
- Quest is approved by all the major regulatory agencies across the world ( USFDA / MHRA/ BPFK/ Phil FDA/ ASEAN countries, MCC ).
- We Will soon be approved by MOH Turkey and Chile.
- We offer solutions for Phase I to Phase IV Trials and Clinical End – Point studies for various therapeutic class of agents.
- We offer services in full-spectrum of clinical research covering complete life cycle
of projects. Along with the flagship capabilities of clinical operations in phase II-IV and bioequivalence
studies, we stand with a well-equipped bioanalytical lab armed with over 300 validated methods, strong
biostatistics and medical writing capabilities, sound data management services, quality management and
project management services.
- Our clients include several big, mid-scale and small research focussed pharmaceutical companies,
who have shown great trust in our services since several years.
- Our combined experience stands at more than 500 projects in clinical research, complying with the
norms for all major regulatory bodies like UK MHRA, EMEA, US FDA, Canada, MCC South Africa,
TGA Australia, Russia, Malaysia, Philippines,Thailand and India.
- Our facilities has been audited / accrediated by UK MHRA (2), USFDA (9), BPFK (1) . Moreover,
our sponsors have received the product approvals / marketing authorization for their products in countries like :
- We have conducted more than 300+ BE studies for various regions and for various sponsors. We are working
with major generic companies (30+ sponsors) operating worldwide for generic business.
- In addition to BA/BE experience, we have a group of highly skilled clinical research professionals
to conduct Clinical Bioequivalence studies and phase II to IV clinical trials, Clinical Data Management in India,
Achievements of Quest
Our core clinical capabilities includes :Oncology (lung, breast, and Ovarian,), Orthopedic (chronic low back ache,
arthritis, osteoporosis), Respiratory (Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)), Cardiology (pulmonary
arterial hypertension, essential hypertension and acute myocardial infarction), Dermatology
( from minor skin infections to Burn Wounds ) and vaccine. The team has an experience of working
with more than 100 clinical investigators across 200 research sites. Our services include medical
writing, thorough project-, site- including monitoring and data-management.
QLS incepted in year 2004 with a clear vision of offering services to accelerate clinical development of generics.
Pioneers in BA/BE and clinical phase trials.
Over 150 bio-analytical methods developed.
Over 22 successful Regulatory audits
Successful para IV submission done.
Strict adherence to quality and timelines.
Two clinical facilities in India
+30 National and International PharmaSponsor companies working with Quest.
US FDA, EMEA, Canada, Australia, Oman and WHO approvals.
Excellent volunteer database of patient population in various therapeutic areas.
A good and strong data base of post menopausal volunteers.